Creative Minds is an early learning child care program that enhances the lives of children, their families and community.
- We believe children deserve to be listened to.
- We believe in developing projects and inquiries with the children in order to foster their whole development.
- We respect the diversity of families as well as the care giving and decision making roles of parents.
- We believe in partnership between families and early childhood educators.
- We ensure that all interactions with children and parents are conducted with care and respect.
- We take into account the child’s family, health and other social issues.
- We believe staff are entitled to a working environment that recognizes and respects training, skills and commitment to child care.